jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Write an essay about aspects related to learning and using a language. Discuss difficulties, language components or even other kind of language (art, music, computer language, animal language,...).

It is well known that speaking and writing a lot of languages gives you a lot of of opportunities and options in life.

First of all, I want to say that I speak and write four languages (Spanish, Catalan, English and French). I talk and write better in Spanish and Catalan than French and English because these two I'm learning since I'm little and the others I speak them every day 24 hours.

Secondly, I think is very important to learn a big number of languages because these is unique in life and that gives you the opportunity to travel around the world and meet new people and new cultures (food, habits, sports, ..). But a lot of people think that if you write and speak well English and Spanish you can move where you want and travel to any country, and I agree with that.

In short, with more languages you can move to any place with more easily and learn languages is grow as a person.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario