martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

Imagine you have a toxic friend that is ruining your life. Write a letter to him/her explaining the problem and proposing solutions to re-establish your mutual confidence.

19 Rentador Street
Castelló d'Empúries
21 th April, 2017
Plaza Amador 22
Barcelona

Dear Mpappé,
I am writing to complain about our critical relationship. I think is bad for both to continue our life with this form.

The problems began in the last night of the year when you, with your family, came to my house to dinner. All was OK but the end of our good relationship started when your children didn't eat and they did bad things in my house, breaking objects of value. At this moment I became angry because you didn't nothing and I hit one of them due to my hard character. Then you hit me very strong and my house became a battle.

I think the best for both is forget this terrible night and do another dinner but without children, it will  be the best for our new relationship.

I hope your answer, brother.

Your faithfully,

Marc Rodríguez.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario