miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

MY FINAL REFLECTION


To finish this year very special for many people due to we finish the high school to start a new stage of our life, well to go to the university or do another thing, I’m gonna do a final reflection.

First, I’m going to talk about the level of my compositions. My first written posts didn’t had colour, neither they had a well-defined structure and there were a very poor and basic vocabulary. Now, above all in the third term, my English teacher showed me which structures there are depending on the composition I want to do. For example, an opinion essay or an against essay, a narrative, a letter of complaint, etc., all of these have a very different structure. My expression of English has improved and my vocabulary has enriched thanks to the gift my parents did me three years ago, an unforgettable trip of fifteen days to London with an English family, where I visited the most popular places of London. (Blog: https://99rodriguezmarc.wordpress.com/my-two-week-diary/).

Secondly, my best oral production, I think, it has been Spanish topics of humour that I did with Àlex. It was a different presentation where I told some jokes at the end of the presentation. In this oral production we had a good time and we learnt many things about our country that before we didn’t know.

To end this final reflection I want to say that this year surely it will be unique due to it has had or it will have a lot of importance in my life because next year, if all goes well, I will go the university to decide my future maybe to do C.A.F.E. because I’m a very fan of the sports in general.



                                                                                        Marc Rodríguez Casas.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario