martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

Imagine you are a student from Shanghai living in Catalonia. Write a letter or an email to your family in China in which you talk about the education system and study habits here and back home.

19 Rentador Street
Castelló d'Empúries
18th April, 2017

High Street 21
Shanghai

Hi my fathers,
I am writing to tell you how is my life here in Catalonia. I have ever made a lot of new friends and I like so much the food, one of the best food I have ever tasted.

The problems began at the moment I arrived because I didn't know anyone and anyplace but now that I have found a house with other students I'm very good and they show each weekend new places and new types of food of Catalonia.

The education system is so good but calmer than Shanghai because here they only do six hours of class with thirteen minutes to rest, so less than in Shanghai.

That is a little bit of my life in Catalonia. I will explain you more.

I miss you a lot.

Kisses,

Marc Rodríguez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario