sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

WIND TUNNEL OF EMPURIABRAVA

The sunday 25 of October I went to the wind tunnel of Empuriabrava, because one of my birthday's gifts was this.
This tunnel is next to the famous Skydive Empuriabrava, the place with the most skydiving jumps across Europe. This tunnel is a simulator of skydiving where professional people train and where it has gone also famous people. A part from that, it goes rookie people as me for to live a different experience.

I was nervous, since the first moment, because it was a new thing for me. Before to go into the tunnel, the teacher taught us the instructions that we had to follow in the tunnel. Then we outfits, we went to the tunnel and we started to fly one for one. When was my turn and into the wind tunnel  I felt as a bird, to flying and feeling the wind force on my face and on my body, it was amazing.

It was an incredible and unique experience. But when I'm eighteen years old, I want to fly in the sky, I want to do skydiving as my father did.

Here I show you some photos and one video about my experience in the wind tunnel of Empuriabrava.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2-63rUrQATtUDE2bDdNVG9sMlU



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario