viernes, 20 de enero de 2017



- George: Hi, how are you? I'm George, what's your name?

- William: Hi, nice to meet you, my name is William, I'm here because I suffered an accident yesterday.

- George: Nice to meet you too. Wow! An accident of what?

- William: I tell you, I was walking calmly with my sister in te street and suddenly a car appeared at high speed running over me.

- George: Oh! I'm sorry. And what happened with your sister?

- William: Ah! Yes! Thank God she came out unharmed of the accident.

- George: Damn! What luck she had! And which bodily injuries you have or what have you become fractured?

- William: The doctor told me that I have suffered some breakages in my body. As you can see I had broken the nose and last night they made me a surgery. Also I had fractured my left arm and my right leg and I will be here during a several months. And you, what are you doing here?

- George: Wow! I hope that all turns out OK. Be positive and patient, surely it will come out well. I have to be operated on the hip. It's a difficult operation but they say me that the recuperation is quite fast and after you can do normal life, even can practie sports.

- William: Oh, that's good! I hope after I can do normal life as you, it would be my wish...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario